Friday, July 11, 2014

Hakhmé Sepharad in Italia

Online works of the Sephardic Hakhamim of Italy.

This is a sequel to my earlier post, Western Sephardic Intellectual Tradition. That included some Italian Hakhamim, so if you can't find what you are looking for here, be sure to look at it as well.

I added a short "Where, When" after each name, and also included names of works I have found no links for yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mose de Semtob Aben Cabib, Portugal-Napoli-Otranto, 15-16th centuries

Marpe Lason
Perus Behinath Holam
Darkhe Noham
Perah Sosan

Jacob Abennaim, Fez-Livorno, 18th century

Zerah Jahacob
Jesuhoth Jahacob

Immanuel Aboab, Oporto-Pisa-Corfu-Reggio-Venezia, 16-17th centuries

Nomologia o Discursos Legales

Samuel de Abraham Aboab, Hamburg-Verona-Venezia, 17th century

Debar Semu'el
Sepher Zikhronoth
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III
Vs IV

Hizquia David de Mordocai Abulafio, Aquileia-Livorno-Trieste, 18th century

Ben Zequnim
Vs I
Vs II

Juda de Ishac Abrabanel, Lisbon-Genova-Monopoli-Venezia-Napoli, 15-16th centuries

Dialoghi di Amore
Vs I
Vs II
Hebrew (Wikku'ah hal Ha'ahaba)

Ishac de Juda Abrabanel, Lisbon-Venezia, 15th century

Hatereth Zequenim
Yesuhoth Mesiho
Mahyene Haysuha
Masmiah Yesuha
Miphhaloth Elohim
Markebeth Hammisne
Nahaloth Aboth
Ros Amana
Samayim Hadasim
Responsa
Nebi'im Rishonim
Nebi'im Aharonim
Perus Hattora
Perus Dalalat Alha'irin

David de Selomo Altaras, Venezia, 17-18th centuries

Mishna Nequddoth Hakkoseph
Zerahim
Taharoth
Qadasim
Kelale Diqduq
Suph Debash
Dibre Habberith

Selomo de David Altaras, Venezia, 18th century

Leqet Ha'omer

Moses Altaras, Venezia, 16-17th centuries

Libro de Mantenimiento de la Alma

Eliahu de Abraham Ben Amozegh, Livorno, 18th century

Em Lammiqra
Beresith
Wayyiqra
Emeth Maphgi'ah
Vs I
Vs II
Taham Lesad
Yahane Ba'es
Nir Ledavid

Ishac Athias, Hamburg-Venezia, 17th century

Tesoro de Preceptos

Isaiah de Hayyim Athias, Livorno, 18-19th centuries

Bighde Yesah

Isaac de Isaiah Athias, Livorno, 18-19th centuries

Oth Letoba
Eseth Hayil
Zekhuth Aboth
Misrath Mose
Rob Daghan
Wayyiqra Yishaq
Tanna Weshiyyer - Pene Hammayim
Vs I
Vs II
Zerah Ishac
Vs I
Vs II

Mordocai de Isaac Asban, Africa-Livorno-Aleppo-Jerusalem,18th century

Zobe'ah Toda

Refael Isaiah de Haim Joseph David Azulai, Hebron-Livorno-Ancona, 18-19th centuries

Zihron Mose (Responsa published by his son Moses Azulai)

Elisah de Selomo Habilho, Venezia-Livorno, 18th century

Path Lehem
Vs I
Vs II
Habodath hattamid
Vs I
Vs II
Hamon Hoghegh

Isaac Cardoso, Celorico-Verona, 17th century

Las Excelencias de los Hebreos
Philosophia Libera

Hanania de Menahem Cases, Firenze, 17-18th centuries

Qin'ath Sopherim
Hoq Leyisra'el

Moisè de Samuel Cases, Mantova, 16-17th centuries

Masekheth Middoth
Masekheth Hullin

David Castelli, Livorno-Pisa-Firenze, 19th century

Leggende Talmudiche, Traduzione con Prefazione Critica
Vs I
Vs II
Il Libro del Cohelet, volgarmente detto Ecclesiaste, tradotto dal testo Ebraico con introduzione critica e note
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III
Il Messia Secondo gli Ebrei
Vs I
Vs II
La Legge del Popolo Ebreo nel suo Storico Svolgimento
A conjecture on Job
The Future Life in Rabbinical Literature
L'Ecclesiaste, Traduzione e Studio Critico
Il Diritto di Testare nella Legislazione Ebraica
Della Poesia Biblica
Il Commento di Sabbatai Donnolo al Libro della Creazione
La Profezia nella Biblia
Storia degli Israeliti Secondo le Fonti Bibliche Criticamente Esposte
Il Cantico dei Cantici, Studio Esegetico, Traduzione e Note
Il Poema Semitico del Pessimismo (Il Libro di Job), Tradotto e Commentato
Gli Ebrei, Sunto di Storia Politica e Letteraria


Abraham Isaac Castilho, Ancona-Livorno, 18th century

Qol Millin
Oracion Doctrinal

Abraham Catalano, Padova, 16-17th century

Holam Haphukh

Joseph de Samuel Cattan, Fez-Livorno-Venezia, 17th century

Kethoneth Yoseph
Derus Jithro (ms)

Aaron de David Cohen, Ragusa-Venezia, 17th century

Zeqan Aharon (with Selomo Oeb's Semen Hattob)

David Hayyim Corinaldi, Reggio-Livorno-Trieste, 18th century

Beth David

Joseph de Mordocai Corcos, Livorno?, 19th century

Yoseph Hen
Vs I
Vs II

Tranquillo Vita (Hisquiau Manoah Hayyim) de Ishac Corcos, Roma, 17-18th centuries

Discorso Accademico
Protesta

Israel de Immanuel Costa, Livorno, 19th century

Ki Nahar Yisra'el
Yasir Yisra'el
Miqwe Yisra'el
Harabim Bethokhah
Beth Hazzikkaron

Joseph de Immanuel Ergas, Livorno, 17th century

Dibre Yoseph
Minhath Yoseph
Vs I
Vs II
Somer Emunim
Tokhahath Meghulla - Hassad Nahas

Benjamin Espinosa, Livorno, 18th century

Peri Hes Hadar
Yephe Noph
Beth Hahezer
Sahar Benjamin
Newe Qodes

Joseph Sabbethai Farhi, Livorno, 19th century

Toqpo sel Yoseph
Hose Phele
I
II
III
Gedolim Mahase Adonai
Vs II
Nora Tehilloth
Rokheb Haraboth
Seber Bath Hammi

Immanuel Frances, Mantova-Livorno, 17th century

Metheq Sephathayim
Diwan

Joseph Frances, Ferrara, 16th century

Perus Behinath Holam

Abraham de Samuel Guedalia, Jerusalem-Verona-Livorno, 17th century

Berith Abraham
I
II

Isaac Guetta, Trieste-Safed, 18-19th centuries

Sede Ishac
I-II
III
IV

Ishac de Selomo Gabbai, Livorno, 17th century

Kaph Nahath
I
II

Jacob Israel de Samuel Haggiz, Fez-Livorno, 17th century

Hes Hahayyim
Zerahim
Vs I
Vs II
Mohed
Vs I
Vs II
Nasim
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III
Neziquin
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III
Qadasim
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III
Taharoth
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III
Halakhoth Quetannoth
I
I-II
Vs II
Orah Misor
Vs I
Vs II
Sepher Zikkaron Libne Yisra'el
Qorban Minha
Tehillath Hokhma

Moses de Jacob Haggiz, Jerusalem-Livorno-Venezia-Amsterdam-Altona-Sidon-Safed, 17-18th centuries

Leqet Haqqemah
Orah Hayyim
Yore Deha
Vs II
Mishna
Vs II
Sephath Emeth
Vs I
Vs II
Elle Hammiswoth
Elle Massahe
Seber Posehim
Seror Hahayyim
Misnath hakhamim
Sete Hallehem
Milhama Ladonay
Vs I
Vs II
Lemahan Dahath Kol Hamme Ha'ares

Israel Mose Hazzan, Izmir-Roma-Corfu-Alexandria-Sidon, 19th century

Kerakh Sel Romi
Nahala Leyisra'el
Successione per Israele
Quin'ath Siyyon
Se'erith Hannahala
Iyyé Hayyam

Joseph de Josuha Acohen, Avignon-Genova, 16th century

Hemeq Habbakha

Mal'aki de Jacob Acohen, Livorno, 18th century

Yad Mal'akhi
I
II
III

Sibhe Toda
Vs I
Vs II

Hayyim Abraham de Mose Israel, Jerusalem-Rhodes-Candia-Alexandria-Livorno-Ancona, 18th century

Beth Abraham
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III

Amaroth Tehoroth
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III

Isaac de Samuel Lampronti, Ferrara, 17-18th centuries

Pahad Yishaq
Aleph-Beth
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III
Gimel-Dalet
Vs I
Vs II
ג-חז
He-Waw-Zayin-Het
Vs I
Vs II
Het-Tet
Vs I
Vs II
Yod-Kaph-Lamed
Vs I
Vs II
Mem
Vs I
Vs II
Nun
Samekh
Hayin
Pe
Saddi-Qoph
Qoph-Res
Sin
Tau

Tesuboth - Tephillin Hol Hammohed (ms)

Abraham de Ishac Laniado, Aleppo-Safed-Venezia, 16-17th centuries

Maghen Abraham
Nequddoth Hakkeseph
Vs I
Vs II

Isaac de Eliezer Leon Abensur, Ancona, 16th century

Meghillath Ester on Sepher Hammiswoth
Happesaq

David Israel de Eleazar Meldola, Mantova-Livorno-Firenze, 17th century

Emuna Omen

Eleazar de David Israel Meldola, Firenze-Livorno, 17th century

Halakha Wehaggada

Iacob Hai de David Meldola, Livorno, 18th century
Iyyob with Spanish translation

Samuel de Jacob Meldola, Mantova, 17th century

Rephu'oth Tehala
Qeri'ath Semah
Debar Semu'el

Mose Hai de Jacob Refael Hai Melul, Livorno, 18th century

Qorban Haghigha
Miqra'e Qodes (ms)

Ishac Joseph Nunes Vais, Livorno, 18th century

Si'ah Ishac
Haghigha
Vs I
Vs II
Yoma
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III

Ishac de Aser Pacifico, Livorno, 17-18th century?

Mispat Salom

Jacob de David Pardo, Ragusa-Spalato-Venezia, 18th century

Quehillath Jahacob
Miskenoth Jahacob
Appé Zutré
Minhath Aharon
Mizbah Kappara
Toqpo Sel Nes on Mahase Nissim

David de Jacob Pardo, Venezia-Ragusa-Sarajevo-Spalato-Jerusalem, 18th century

Maskil Ledavid
Mikhtam Ledavid
Mizmor Ledavid
Lamenasse'ah Ledavid
Sosannim Ledavid
I
II
Hasde David
I
II
III
IV
Siphhath Rebibim
Siphré Debé Rab
Sekhiyyoth Hahemda
Huqqath Happesah
Sira Hadasa

Jacob Vita de David Pardo, Ragusa-Padova, 19th century

Perus Mikha

Mose Aharon Rahamim Piazza, Livorno, 18th century

Dereh Jesara
Ora Wesimha

Samuel Qalaʿi, Venezia, 16th century

Mispete Semu'el

Mordocai Robbio, Livorno?, 18th century

Semen Hammor

Abraham Hayyim Rodrigues, Livorno, 18th century

Orah Lassaddiq
Vs I
Vs II

Jacob de Ishac Sahalon, Roma-Ferrara, 17th century

Osar Hahayyim
Margaliyyoth Toboth
Yesuhoth Yahacob
Titten Emeth Liyahacob
Quehillath Yahacob
Sahala Werinna
Derusim

Mordocai de Jacob Sahalon, Ferrara, 18th century

Mesis Umelis
Meghillath Neharoth

Joseph de Benjamin Samega, Salonika-Venice, 16-17th centuries

Porath Yoseph
Miqra'e Qodes
Vs II
Dereh Yamin
Vs II

Joseph Hayyim Aben Samun, Livorno, 18-19th centuries

Heduth Bihoseph
I
II

Hizquia Da Silva, Livorno-Jerusalem, 17th century

Peri Hadas
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III
Mayim Hayyim
Bina Wadahath

Samuel Usque, Ferrara-Safed, 16th century

Consolaçam ás tribulaçoens de Israel

Jehuda Uzziel, Spain-Venezia, 16-17th centuries

Beth Hahuzzi'eli

David de Solomon Aben Yahya, Lisbon-Napoli-Corfu-Larta, 15-16th centuries

Leson Limmudim
Vs I
Vs II

Joseph de David Jacchia, Firenze-Imola, 16th century

Commento ai Ketuvim o Agiografi

Gedalia de Joseph Aben Yahya (Jacchia), Imola-Ferrara-Rovigo-Salonica-Alessandria, 16th century

Salseleth Haqqabbala
Vs I
Vs II
Vs III

David de Mazaltob Zacuto, Modena, 18-19th centuries

Zekher David
Limmude Adonay

Moses de Mordocai Zacuto, Amsterdam-Poznan-Padova-Venezia-Mantova, 17th century

Beth Tephilla
Yesod Holam
Qol Haremez
Tophte Harukh
Tiqqun Hassoth
Tiqqun Sobabim
Iggeroth
Responsa

Yosef Zark, Napoli

Rab Pehalim
Bahal Hallason



No comments:

Post a Comment